- Develop policies, procedures and customised records to suit your facility’s requirements.
Food Safety Manual Review Aged Care facilities have a legal obligation to review their Food Safety Program’s Manual at least once a year.
- Review Food Safety Manual and provide recommendations to ensure compliance with updated regulations, including the Food Standards Code.
Food Quality Review
- Review of food quality aligned with contemporary trends and resident expectations.
Food Service Review
- Review of dining room service, aligned with contemporary hospitality industry standards.
- Provide recommendations and training as required.
- Review the Food Safety Program to ensure that it meets legal requirements.
- Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Review the existing Food Safety Management System to ensure that it is compliant.
Training Needs Analysis
- Assess the food safety skills and knowledge of staff against industry standards.
Refresher Food Safety training.
Conflict Resolution workshops.
Web based real time training and support
DINING EXPERIENCE WORKSHOPS – introducing customer service and basic hospitality skills to support and promote resident wellness.
Food Safety Team
- Establish and steer effective Food Safety meetings.
- Food Safety Team participation and mentoring.
Help Desk Hotline Service
- Great game-changing results have been achieved for clients where Gabrielle’s personal ongoing support is provided to both kitchen staff and management with the Help Desk Hotline Service.
SAFE FOOD IS A TOP PRIORITY